• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Carlos Pardo Dead.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
MEXICO CITY -- Driver Carlos Pardo has been killed in a crash during the final laps of a NASCAR Mexico race, organizers said.

Pardo was leading the race in the 97th lap when his car was nudged by a competitor from behind and slid sideways into a wall at the entrance to the pit lane at about 120 mph on Sunday. The car disintegrated as a result of the impact.

Pardo was removed from the wreckage and sent by helicopter to a hospital. The NASCAR Mexico Web site reported that he died 45 minutes later.

Pardo was later declared winner of the race in Pueblo, east of Mexico City.

He won the series championship in 2004 and had 10 career victories in 74 races.


https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/news/story?id=4259654


RIP.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
holy shit. I take it NASCAR mexico doesn't have the same safer barriers, safety walls, etc that we do here in the USA.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats sad, RIP Carlos Pardo.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
holy shit. I take it NASCAR mexico doesn't have the same safer barriers, safety walls, etc that we do here in the USA.

Oh i see, i know shit bout NASCAR, i didnt know there were a mexican NASCAR and gringo NASCAR. im a F1 fan!! :headbang:
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Oh i see, i know shit bout NASCAR, i didnt know there were a mexican NASCAR and gringo NASCAR. im a F1 fan!! :headbang:

Ya, we have three major NASCAR leagues here. Trucks, Lower level Cars and the Higher level cars. There are lower levels but they aren't televised here.

That is the Mexican nascar and from the looks of it the cars are made worse and so are the tracks. Thats sad to see though.

Did F1 ever merge with Indy? Someone asked me that the other day but I had no idea.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Ya, we have three major NASCAR leagues here. Trucks, Lower level Cars and the Higher level cars. There are lower levels but they aren't televised here.

That is the Mexican nascar and from the looks of it the cars are made worse and so are the tracks. Thats sad to see though.

Did F1 ever merge with Indy? Someone asked me that the other day but I had no idea.

Nope, never. F1 doesnt merge with any racing championship out there.
 
Top