• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

Cedric Mcmillan on Dallas McCarver

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amen. #Repost @cedricmcmillan
・・・
D... The rest of the world may have moved on but not me... I just filled out my application for the Arnold and all I could think about was Amen. #Repost @cedricmcmillan
・・・
D... The rest of the world may have moved on but not me... I just filled out my application for the Arnold and all I could think about was u. I wish I could have got 2nd if it meant u would chill and take a long relaxed off season and still be here. That wish haunts me everyday. I am gonna kick soooo much ass for u. God bless your soul big boy😢❤ I wish I could have got 2nd if it meant u would chill and take a long relaxed off season and still be here. That wish haunts me everyday. I am gonna kick soooo much ass for u. God bless your soul big boy😢

537593d540e6844a204ab8f275655c3d-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
Yeah, the death of Dallas McCarver has been traumatic on all of these guys who were friends with him and who competed side by side with him.
The rest of the world may have moved on but not me... I just filled out my application for the Arnold and all I could think about was u. I wish I could have got 2nd if it meant u would chill and take a long relaxed off season and still be here. That wish haunts me everyday. I am gonna kick soooo much ass for u. God bless your soul big boy😢
View attachment 16014