• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric Mcmillan on Dallas McCarver

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amen. #Repost @cedricmcmillan
・・・
D... The rest of the world may have moved on but not me... I just filled out my application for the Arnold and all I could think about was Amen. #Repost @cedricmcmillan
・・・
D... The rest of the world may have moved on but not me... I just filled out my application for the Arnold and all I could think about was u. I wish I could have got 2nd if it meant u would chill and take a long relaxed off season and still be here. That wish haunts me everyday. I am gonna kick soooo much ass for u. God bless your soul big boy?❤ I wish I could have got 2nd if it meant u would chill and take a long relaxed off season and still be here. That wish haunts me everyday. I am gonna kick soooo much ass for u. God bless your soul big boy?❤

537593d540e6844a204ab8f275655c3d-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Yeah, the death of Dallas McCarver has been traumatic on all of these guys who were friends with him and who competed side by side with him.
The rest of the world may have moved on but not me... I just filled out my application for the Arnold and all I could think about was u. I wish I could have got 2nd if it meant u would chill and take a long relaxed off season and still be here. That wish haunts me everyday. I am gonna kick soooo much ass for u. God bless your soul big boy?❤

Last edited by a moderator: