• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cell Tech Hardcore: too much sugar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with Muscletech products over other similar products as far as effectiveness...

Yeah and you also think Jay Cutler is the best bodybuilder in the world and deserved to win the O last year :dunnodude:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Firstly, the fact of the matter is, the company is good at luring in newbies who are uneducated. When they see "gain 4.8 lbs in 10 days" they think it's a miracle supplement and throw money at it. The 75g of sugar in the product is actually a positive about the product. 100g of dextrose pwo is enough to restore complete muscle glyc.

There's no question that the stuff does work, it must. It's the price/serving that if you have any brains at all you'd realize you're forking out $30-40 more than you need to yield the same results is pointless.

Secondly, if you're going to look into a nitric oxide, quite honestly I'd avoid the formulas. (that is if you want them for their purpose). That said I'd take 6-12g of arginine post workout. You don't need caffeine.

Exactly :xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah and you also think Jay Cutler is the best bodybuilder in the world and deserved to win the O last year :dunnodude:

No i didn't....I said Phil should have won. If Jay looked like he did saturday night for friday's prejudging he would have won :D

There supplements are the same as many other basic formulas out there...only difference is muscletech is overpriced. That's a fact little guy, deal with it

C

CRAZY CJ 20

I just purchased monohydrate by Bodytech for about $13 containing a little over 100 servings. Good deal. I'm not loading considering a lot of verdicts people are giving claim that it doesn't do anything extra for you. I'm not looking for NO products that was brought up by someone else but thanks anyways for the suggestions. I'm hoping for some good gains with this cycle of creatine just like my past cycle. :xyxthumbs:

Bhana

Bhana

Now just get some dextrose and your sorted:1:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Cell-tech is nothing but expensive junk! Get creatine mono for next to nothing and buy your dextrose separate and add Maltodextrin and use a 50/50 ratio. This is probably the best thing you can use for cheap.

Vitargo is still the best though...

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use Cell-Tech, reason being I usually mix my shakes with water from the fountain at the gym so at time i'll use a scoop of cell tech to actually make it taste better while getting a dose of pre-cardio creatine.

the sugar gives me a pretty good energy boost for the cardio and lifting and I got fantastic results using it.

HOWEVER becuase of the sugar content I only use it in as a pre-workout supplement, after working out I'll just take the basic GNC, Amplified Cratine 189. But hey Cell-Tech has it's uses. You live and learn.

By the way anyone considering using muscle-tech products based on the claims. the claims are absolutely 100% correct the subjects they tested on however followed a strict diet and workout regime laid out by Muscle Tech in order to achieve these results to make a accurate average to put on the product. Like other chemicals Pro's use to build muscle it take alot of work to show results, taking cell tech alone will not yield these results.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres no way its 100 % accurate, you cannot get someone who has shitty genetics and another person with good genetics and expect them to gain the same on the supplement with the exact diet and training, its just not possible. sorry to burst your bubble, the only reason they put the little "gain 14 lbs in 8 days!!" or whatever it is, to catch peoples attention. then in a small section of the tub that no one will ever read, it says results vary.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use Cell-Tech, reason being I usually mix my shakes with water from the fountain at the gym so at time i'll use a scoop of cell tech to actually make it taste better while getting a dose of pre-cardio creatine.

the sugar gives me a pretty good energy boost for the cardio and lifting and I got fantastic results using it.

HOWEVER becuase of the sugar content I only use it in as a pre-workout supplement, after working out I'll just take the basic GNC, Amplified Cratine 189. But hey Cell-Tech has it's uses. You live and learn.

By the way anyone considering using muscle-tech products based on the claims. the claims are absolutely 100% correct the subjects they tested on however followed a strict diet and workout regime laid out by Muscle Tech in order to achieve these results to make a accurate average to put on the product. Like other chemicals Pro's use to build muscle it take alot of work to show results, taking cell tech alone will not yield these results.
I posted a thread a few weeks back about the supposed science of MuscleTech.
I am yet to read any peer reviewed studies they have funded that show these results they keep claiming. There could be a number of reasons for this, but the most obvious is that their methods aren't up to scientific scratch. Which means that they have manipulated the research and thus you can't believe their numbers.

Now I'm not saying that they don't have good products, but they are expensive for what they are. I mean who patents the creatine content of a supplement? Answer: a company wanting to appear better than they are in order to charge more than the competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres no way its 100 % accurate, you cannot get someone who has shitty genetics and another person with good genetics and expect them to gain the same on the supplement with the exact diet and training, its just not possible. sorry to burst your bubble, the only reason they put the little "gain 14 lbs in 8 days!!" or whatever it is, to catch peoples attention. then in a small section of the tub that no one will ever read, it says results vary.

Exactly which is why it is based off an average, you can 30 guys under the testing and training of the product5-10 of them can have absolutely terrible results and the other 20 have fantastic mind blowing result because it is based off working well with their genetics but because they still get a positive average over the entire study as a WHOLE not a singular person they can legally make the claim, but I can agree that we studies are mocked to pick up sales. you have to look into the wording.

"Subjects whom have used our products gained 20lbs. in 20 days" they said who used it they never directly lay the claim of responsibility of it on the product. These claims have to be absolutely accurate or they can be sued silly. Which means by which i was saying Cell-Tech ain't the only shit these subjects were on, they just happen to make the gain while using Cell Tech

See what im saying now,

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before I post I'd like to reinstate the fact I am not arguing, yet discussing. As online tone could be conveyed differently.

Unless you're involved in an interval based cardio regime, the creatine won't be very useful. Steady state does not execute the phosphagen system frequently.

The sugar gives me a pretty good energy boost for the cardio and lifting and I got fantastic results using it.

I respect that. However, the sugar being dextrose is not something you should be paying $50+ for. Straight dextrose is $10 there abouts and supplies the same purpose (muscle glyc uptake during exercise).

The sugars are there for a reason, not to give you a quick boost. If anything, take it post workout. The dextrose accumulation will help translocate the creatine to restore phosphagens and muscle glycogen. Pre-workout is pointless as there is no need to synthesize the above quickly.

That's why we diet and emphasize our pre workout meal.

20 lbs in 20 days? They claim this to be LBM. False. They don't necessarily have to be sued as it's an advertisement technique, it's much more complicated if you dig into business law.

20 lbs of lean body mass is hard to obtain even through AAS use. The claims are loose and most definitely not supported by any scientific findings.

E

enteredthebuilding

75g is a lot of sugar, but if you aren't taking in too many other simple sugars or far beyond your daily intake your gains won't be fat gains.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.