• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Check the Difference

H

hook3

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
115
Points
16
Old....


Fairly Recent....



He used to work out in my gym alot but haven't seen him recently i wonder what happened
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I'm amazed he is back on his feet and lifting weights.

I assume the latter vid is from after his hospital and recovery stints.

Oh and have to shake my head at wearing a weight belt during pullups :no:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
What were his injuries again.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^he tore his tricep, not sure which side, and he had some lower back problems i think.
 
H

hook3

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
115
Points
16
he is 42... ronnie gettin hurt alot too... i hope Priest has a few more good years in him
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Oh and have to shake my head at wearing a weight belt during pullups :no:

I'm sure every pic in Flex I saw of any pro training had them wearing belts for curls, tris, everything. Weak lumbar regions clearly.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ the belt is used to enhance the bb'er look in the pics taken for mags, i think that they look cooler, plus it hides any gut any pro has, but of course it's stupid to wear belts while doing pullups lol
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
To be fair...those vids are 12 years apart, so obviously he is going to look a lot different and arguably not be as good as he once was.
He injured his back training, prior to joining Dorian for an Olympia preparation a few years ago.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Back injury....... kinda understatement.

Broken back and spinal infection. kinda major, especially how it looked like he wouldn't walk again at one point.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
wheres chris these days he should have a corimierne report
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
31
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
21
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top