- Thread starter
- #21
jwill0214
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2008
- Messages
- 499
- Points
- 18
Thanks for all the advice. I will sure use your advice when I train. And I try to increase my weight everytime I train chest.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Its like fast acting DOMS. Not sure how to explain it, but when I work a muscle hard, through the last sets or exercises I can feel the muscle tissue is already hurting, but with delts its a sharper pain. Nothing close to actually making me feel uncomfortable but it doesnt help focusing in the lift.
Its a pain as if I can feel the tissues rupturing, its pain, but its good pain. Although the delt pain is a bit too much.
Sounds like your shoulders are too weak. Do you do any heavy shoulder work?
yeah, whey too much
Fast acting delayed onset muscle soreness.Its like fast acting DOMS. Not sure how to explain it, but when I work a muscle hard, through the last sets or exercises I can feel the muscle tissue is already hurting, but with delts its a sharper pain. Nothing close to actually making me feel uncomfortable but it doesnt help focusing in the lift.
Its a pain as if I can feel the tissues rupturing, its pain, but its good pain. Although the delt pain is a bit too much.

Fast acting delayed onset muscle soreness.
![]()

Back in the day, when oh pressing was still wildly popular and the benchpress not so much, people didn't suffer as much from shoulderpain.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.