• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Child Bomber Kills 23 In Iraq

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow one of the most insensitive things i have ever heard. but your right most of the adult bombers kill like 7 or so people, this must have been a very crowded area. these attacks won't ever stop unless we withdrawl. every time i hear stories like this i am simply disgusted.

lol wtf you talking bout

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is english not your first language? because nothing i said should have been confusing.

no its not ;)

these attacks won't ever stop unless we withdrawl.

i mean that,you should get your ass outta there.. absolutly no rights to be in there ;) hope they blow up all of them

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean that,you should get your ass outta there.. absolutly no rights to be in there ;) hope they blow up all of them

Sorry, but this is absurd. I want American troops out of Iraq as much as anybody, and as soon as possible. But to entertain "blowing them up" is sickening.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no its not ;)

i mean that,you should get your ass outta there.. absolutly no rights to be in there ;) hope they blow up all of them

what a piece of shit thing to say. spoken like a true asshole.

we should not be in there, but it is not the soldiers fault and they desereve to be brought home alive and healthy.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
pull the troops out... send bush in there.