• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Child Bomber Kills 23 In Iraq

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
wow one of the most insensitive things i have ever heard. but your right most of the adult bombers kill like 7 or so people, this must have been a very crowded area. these attacks won't ever stop unless we withdrawl. every time i hear stories like this i am simply disgusted.


lol wtf you talking bout
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
is english not your first language? because nothing i said should have been confusing.

no its not ;)

these attacks won't ever stop unless we withdrawl.

i mean that,you should get your ass outta there.. absolutly no rights to be in there ;) hope they blow up all of them
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I mean that,you should get your ass outta there.. absolutly no rights to be in there ;) hope they blow up all of them

Sorry, but this is absurd. I want American troops out of Iraq as much as anybody, and as soon as possible. But to entertain "blowing them up" is sickening.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
no its not ;)



i mean that,you should get your ass outta there.. absolutly no rights to be in there ;) hope they blow up all of them


what a piece of shit thing to say. spoken like a true asshole.


we should not be in there, but it is not the soldiers fault and they desereve to be brought home alive and healthy.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
pull the troops out... send bush in there.
 
Top