• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Child Bomber Kills 23 In Iraq

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/14/AR2008051403554.html

A youthful suicide bomber killed at least 23 people Wednesday in an attack against relatives of Col. Faisal Ismail al-Zobaie, a U.S.-backed police chief and former insurgent who has turned against his onetime comrades.

v58ink-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Bushs mug says it all..

P

Pain

VIP
Its scary to think a child could have the mentality to do this. What a waste.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its scary to think a child could have the mentality to do this. What a waste.

I doubt the child is the one to blame for this. Those motherfuckers brainwash them from the crib...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt the child is the one to blame for this. Those motherfuckers brainwash them from the crib...

The "motherfuckers" were brainwashed from the crib also :dunnodude:

As Tech not so accidentally pointed out, this was done against an American puppet, don't forget.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The "motherfuckers" were brainwashed from the crib also :dunnodude:

As Tech not so accidentally pointed out, this was done against an American puppet, don't forget.

Agreed. But an adult has more of a brain to actually think about what he is doing... a child is not endowed of that power yet.

From a psychological point of view, children are too manipulable and controllable. Adults are not.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed. But an adult has more of a brain to actually think about what he is doing... a child is not endowed of that power yet.

From a psychological point of view, children are too manipulable and controllable. Adults are not.

look, they dont have lots of money
dont have cell phone shops, dont have MDdees
dont have our luxurious amenities
its hot, very hot. its like living in the 1800s
that world psychological/ly means nothing to them

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:confused:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The fact that they don`t know the word does not mean it`s not there. I feel sorry for them, but once you use children to do your dirty work, you are a horrible person.

At least an adult can have a congruent thought in his head towards what he plans to do. If he wants to kill himself to please Allah, then he will. But a kid is too young to actually think things through...

Oh and... having all those things, cell phones, cars, etc... does not mean we are happy. People in the middle ages had happy lives without those things. Happiness comes from within :3

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

how do you know he didn't lose a family member or two because of the invation?

people in troubled regions of the world grow up alot faster than the kids in other parts of the world. they're introduced to politics at a very early age. anyways it says he was a teenager, so he might have been 17 or something, if so i wouldn't be calling him a child.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you know he didn't lose a family member or two because of the invation?

people in troubled regions of the world grow up alot faster than the kids in other parts of the world. they're introduced to politics at a very early age. anyways it says he was a teenager, so he might have been 17 or something, if so i wouldn't be calling him a child.

Teenagers are not mentally ready either. They are even more unstable than kids.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heh, he killed more people than the adult suicide bombers. maybe they could learn a thing or two off this kid.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact that they don`t know the word does not mean it`s not there. I feel sorry for them, but once you use children to do your dirty work, you are a horrible person.

At least an adult can have a congruent thought in his head towards what he plans to do. If he wants to kill himself to please Allah, then he will. But a kid is too young to actually think things through...

Oh and... having all those things, cell phones, cars, etc... does not mean we are happy. People in the middle ages
had happy lives without those things. Happiness comes from within :3
cus people never thought up cell phones,cars in the medieval ages, they never knew the stuff we have now would exist, not unless they were aliens with a time machine:dunnodude:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cus people never thought up cell phones,cars in the medieval ages, they never knew the stuff we have now would exist, not unless they were aliens with a time machine:dunnodude:

Hypo, I'm pretty sure that other than what Bush/Cheney/McCain/Giuliani et al. say, they aren't pissed off at America because they can't drive through McD's and get a McFlurry while talking on their cell phone on a hot summer day.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:no:........:gtfoslap:

do you hear whay you're saying? complete nonsense....

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heh, he killed more people than the adult suicide bombers. maybe they could learn a thing or two off this kid.

wow one of the most insensitive things i have ever heard. but your right most of the adult bombers kill like 7 or so people, this must have been a very crowded area. these attacks won't ever stop unless we withdrawl. every time i hear stories like this i am simply disgusted.