• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Clarence Devis 3 wks out ..WOW!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
DSC_1168-1.jpg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looks great for 3 weeks out
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
Thick and looking good.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
High lats... I'm waiting for those haters who just said "Meh" when they saw his last set of pics.
 
P

profetu__

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
62
Points
8
looks very good ... but where are tha calves??
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
wow really long torso and short legs...
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
11K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
7K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
underbody
Replies
19
Views
7K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top