• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Clen or ephedrine which way to go?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Young muscle jock you should source the stuff you post if its not from you. You make it seem like you wrote all that info about clen but in reality ive seen it on several forums.

When I found it there was no source. If you would like I can post the url to md and the page number in the chemical section where I found it. Never meant to make it as if it was from myself. I do see where your coming from.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
clen can be both catabolic or anabolic.. depending on diet/training and other supplements stacked along with it.. in the early stage of its development it was meant to be anabolic but was over hyped.. if you take clen properly you will not loose muscle..
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Serb what do you think is the proper way to take clen and have it still be anabolic? Just curious
 

Similar threads

Top