• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clomid - Off cycle

M

MrWeapon

Banned
i have been off my cycle for 3 weeks and havent had any pct..
i finally got my hands on a packet of clomid from the pharma.

It's 50mg but only has 10 in it.
How many should i take?
I've lost most of my gains and am going through depression.

I am waiting till october/november to get back on as i just came off 3 weeks ago.

What are people views?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Um, your a dumbass and this is why you should know what your doing before you start a cycle. Why wouldn't you have all the parts of your cycle before you start? I don't feel bad for you at all and no you don't have enough clomid. You need to get more.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What Big04 said ^

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop using drugs you have no idea what your doing. As of right now u need to get yr hormones back up so you stop having depression. Clomid sucks and yr almost guarenteed to get acne form it bc you have to take such high dosages of it. Get novadex, and HCG.

I would run some DHEA(might help you feel better and bring some level of hormone back while yr still making minimal amounts) and creatine and eat like a mad man if i were you. U need your hormones back dude. I would not run a prohormone bc u just got off cycle. If you can find a non methelated way of raising yr testosterone production i would do it, BUT ONLY IF IT IS NOT METHELATED and does not put stress on yr liver!

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I'm just gona jump back on a nice cycle in the next few weeks.
Get my test levels back up and get myself big again.
For now, i'll just have to suffer the small testicles and the depression lol.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just gona jump back on a nice cycle in the next few weeks.
Get my test levels back up and get myself big again.
For now, i'll just have to suffer the small testicles and the depression lol.

And you're going to loose all your gains once again. PCT is not a magical thing that will let you keep your gains. If you don't eat enough then how will your body be able to hold on to its new size?

This thread deserves to be deleted.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I have new PCT for my next cycle.
I have nolva, clomid and HCG.

But i want to save it for after my next big cycle.
No point using it now and then having no pct then! True or not?

G

Griffstrong

^Exactly what youngmuscle said. Why would you get right back on a cycle of gear when you just did a cycle completely wrong and fucked your body up? Im just curious as to where this logic is coming from....My advice is to take the PCT you have now to get your hormone levels back up and the rest of your body functioning properly again. Then not even think about taking gear again for at least another year or 2 so you can educate yourself. Good hell bro....not really something you can just say.... " for now ill just suffer" and make it alright.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt this the guy that fucked someone on here or another forum with gear? didn't serbmarko post something about him being a total doucebag?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea it is, almost killed the guy yea man take a bigger cycle and make sure you draw blood when you asparate you will get extra bigger!!

ATTN EVRY ONE ELSE ON TTHIS FORUM DISREGARD WHAT I JUST SAID

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have new PCT for my next cycle.
I have nolva, clomid and HCG.

But i want to save it for after my next big cycle.
No point using it now and then having no pct then! True or not?

Poor kid.

You continue to get smaller and so does your wallet.

You, m friend, give gear it's bad rep. People like you with no clue, and in result come out with gyno, acne, disk problems, etc. Sorry for the attitude, but people like you are typical meat heads, probably in high school.

Use clomid at 50mg for weeks 1-4 then taper down to 25mg weeks 5-8. Keep nolva on hand in case of gyno or other estrogenic side's. Nolva does not restore HPTA function as well as clomid.

HCG in your PCT? Where did you hear that from? Maybe I'm missing something.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very well said KM.

seriously.....just fucking stop. you are disgracing steroids and giving those of us who use them properly a bad name. you need to stop and take a good look at yourself and realize who you are. for instance, i know that i am somewhat of a loud mouth and can get angry or upset sometimes at things that don't matter. those are my negative qualities and i understand that. you need to realize that you are no where near intelligent or versed enough to even think about steroids and if you keep using them being the dumbass you currently are....you are going to be sorry. be real about it. you are just not smart enough (your current situation proves this) and need to give it a rest.

ibanezman1988

ibanezman1988

just get the clomid before anything else next time. before the gear i mean.

i don't cycle until i at least have some nolvadex.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wasnt this guy banned not too long ago for scamming a bunch of people?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just supposedly scammed MetalMx. There is a whole thread on it. Sounds like Mr. Weapon was middle man. So who knows.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds like both of them didn't really know what they were doing and MetalMX was just too trustworthy.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds like both of them didn't really know what they were doing and MetalMX was just too trustworthy.

MetalMx, is a seriously messed up kid. Find his profile and read through his post. Then go to MD and look in the chemical section and do the same. I've never seen anyone Copy and paster more than him and not have a clue about what he is doing. Oh and I think he has every single disease possible. He's on HRT, HGH therapy, thyroid therapy and everything else.