• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

College football thread

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
who do you guys like? give some insight into them

any predictions on the pac-10 conference

my favorite team is Cal they look solid this year some big changes with switching their defense from the 4-3 to the 4-4 in my opinion they have the best linebacking corp with Follet anchoring them down, along with Felder and Williams, expect to see a lot out of sophomore mohamed who was starting but got moved back into inside linebacker from outside linebacker and is now taking a backseat role, he definitely will be a factor in games this year
nate longshore the senior quarterback is no longer starting they r giving the ball for the start to sophomore kevin riley
javid best is coming back at running back although he was just a backup last year he still looked very good look to see a lot from this young back who is just a true sophomore
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I was going to make this, good one wrestling lyon :xyxthumbs:

All I know Arizona is gonna whoop Idaho (thats right Creator :D)

As for the Pac-10 I see USC easily taking it.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
The Ohio State University. This is the year for the Buckeyes!! :dance:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
PSU is 1-0 with a semi-disappointing showing against Carolina Costal. I'm not saying I was hoping for an 80 pt. margin of victory but they looked shakier than I'd like to see in some aspects nonetheless.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
That's what I thought last year.

And the year before.

Exactly, I think Ohio missed their chance... they are still up there but I do not see them doing it this year at all.
I see it being between possibly Georgia, OU, or USC
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
wvu 1-0, didnt look that good though but its the first game.

osu sucks they gonna get stomped at usc

usc taking pac-10, washington going to be better and cal should be decent this year
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
lol Michigan

lol Palmetto
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Interesting games this week, wvu got ecu soon should be good game.
OSU looks bad against OU, idc if beanie not playing they shouldnt be playing that bad because of one player.
miami - florida should be a good game tonight.
and Marshall up 14-0 on wisconsin now :ughnoes:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
whats wrong with Michigan or Clemson bitch :angrydude:

don't make Darrell and I start an ass whoopin in here :coolguy:

they both suck and are overhyped? :e5dunno:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
they both suck and are overhyped? :e5dunno:
:xyxthumbs:


And Penn State's offense continues to score at will against crappy, non-conference teams. Time for more one-handed pushups.

 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
psu looked pretty good, that O was dominate

wvu :tear:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
LSU all the way baby. the QB position is a little weak for them, but they got the running game and the defense. the wide receivers are looking pretty good. i think they will do good this year.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Ohio State collapsed at the collisium
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
usclogo-1.jpg
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
you sould burn your osu gear. that was a massacre.
 
Top