lifterdead
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,644
- Points
- 38
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I had a blast over there in the USA, didnt do shit for school, too easy! Too much partying and drugs compared to europe, they dont see the college years as the most important for their lives, they see them as the best time to party lol
which is why i do my shit online.

Data Analysis. woot woot!LOL.
I'm kinda similar.. I only go to theoric classes..I do most work at home.
I wanna go to the US to study mainly, just a bit partying..
Edit : I'm in class right now!Data Analysis. woot woot!

ahaha.. were i live, not only is it free but you get lots of money from stipends and gov credit cards and the standard of the Uni is very good!
Congratulations.... see the figures at the start of the picture about wasting money and requiring 6 or more years to finish a degree? Multiply those, by a lot.
in my country it is not free.
I agree with Ironslave. I think Chewie didn't get what he was saying.. it's obvious that free education especialy in a high degree it's a waste of necessary money and really counterproductive.. if it's free and with benefits people will most likely spend more years there, and the level will be lower, cause everyone can afford to fail one year.. what the hell it is free, life is good in college.
Do I have to pay for someone that only goes to college to party? NO.
of course there are the ones who actually study, but with free college the odds to find lazy students are higher.
Our uni tuition is more like a government loan. The longer we're at uni the bigger our debt. I'm going to have a huge debt.![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.