• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

College in America

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
and you think that is productive to society?
depressed citizens who have to work just to pay off a debt in the early stages of their life

Fuck you are an idiot. I was stating thats how we do it. For someone that seems to get good marks, you are retarded.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck you are an idiot. I was stating thats how we do it. For someone that seems to get good marks, you are retarded.

This is the internet Skip. Remember you have 36" arms and I have a harem of hot women to service my every need.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^

Do you study at University of Malta? it seems pretty nice.. wouldn't mind studying there.

http://www.um.edu.mt/

no, not yet. i was supposed to go into Engineering or Archi but i was getting into chemistry and bio so i made a U turn and had to start from scratch, most likely going to enter applied biomedical science... pharmacy is also an idea, since there are lots of things to get a master in after Pharma degree

The whole area is very nice. Its located just 5mins walk from the general hospital and the whole area is relatively modern. Currently though they are building some new faculties, for what i`m guessing are new courses. Also theres access(unfortunately you must pay. 130 euros/year) to national pool swimming complex with gym, which is wear i train.

The local IFBB also holds their annual national competitions at the Uni.
and just to mention the 2010 Nabba worlds will be held in malta for if i`m not mistaken the 2nd time in the last 3 or 4 years
Our most promising athletes are Gilbert Cuschieri
M3-3.jpg

main-1.jpg

and darren borg who currently is... if i`m not mistaken. Mr World and Mr Universe in the junior category