• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congradulations to Essa Hassan-Obaid, Arnold Amateur Champion

F

Freak

Hey guys, being curious once again I spoke to 2 of my friends regarding the tanning last night, one friend of mine from Ukraine, who's won his weight class last year at the Ukrainian nationals, Valeriy Syutkin, and another friend of mine from Russia (now living in Vancouver), Anton Timoshin, 250 lbs 22 years old, who's won the junior class at the Russian championships as well as the juniors at the German championships. He has also competed with Lesukov at one of his shows (Lesukov beat him that year). Anyway, I spoke to both of them yesterday and both of them told me the exact same thing, the only product they could get their hands on was dream tan. I'm pretty sure you could get anything there if you search hard enough, pro tan, jan tana.. But the matter of the fact is that nobody really needs anything else, with everyone having the same skin color (white) dream tan works just fine, it's easy and convenient as I've said before, everyone looks pretty much the same having it on (making it easier for the judges as well) and nobody complains about how it looks. I, myself don't understand what the big deal is about it either.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hey guys, being curious once again I spoke to 2 of my friends regarding the tanning last night, one friend of mine from Ukraine, who's won his weight class last year at the Ukrainian nationals, Valeriy Syutkin, and another friend of mine from Russia (now living in Vancouver), Anton Timoshin, 250 lbs 22 years old, who's won the junior class at the Russian championships as well as the juniors at the German championships. He has also competed with Lesukov at one of his shows (Lesukov beat him that year). Anyway, I spoke to both of them yesterday and both of them told me the exact same thing, the only product they could get their hands on was dream tan. I'm pretty sure you could get anything there if you search hard enough, pro tan, jan tana.. But the matter of the fact is that nobody really needs anything else, with everyone having the same skin color (white) dream tan works just fine, it's easy and convenient as I've said before, everyone looks pretty much the same having it on (making it easier for the judges as well) and nobody complains about how it looks. I, myself don't understand what the big deal is about it either.

I dont have a big problem with it. Just looks a bit too unnatural (not that any of them look completely natural). They look like they are covered in metalic syrup but thats just my feelings on it, i dont find it to be a major problem. Its cool that you were able to get info from those guys.

Just a tip: even if it doesnt make grammatical sense, breaking up your comment in paragraphs makes it much easier to read when your grammar is not very good.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
So, an unnatural tan to go with the unnatural muscle mass? :D

F

Freak

I dont have a big problem with it. Just looks a bit too unnatural (not that any of them look completely natural). They look like they are covered in metalic syrup but thats just my feelings on it, i dont find it to be a major problem. Its cool that you were able to get info from those guys.

Just a tip: even if it doesnt make grammatical sense, breaking up your comment in paragraphs makes it much easier to read when your grammar is not very good.

Yeah I hear you, well to each his own... Btw I know my grammar isn't perfect and I do tend to cram everything together when I write. Ill try to keep it simpler next time.

Oh and also I wanted to mention that they don't consider these fake tanning products as tans, more like makeup. I don't know how to exactly translate the word that they use but makeup is the closest one. So they're not really intending to get a natural tanned look but rather a look that would make their meat look better lol. Hope I made some sense..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:omgwtf: He has no lateral head on his right arm

Last edited by a moderator:
Berry

Berry

maybe he has torn it but still a badass mofo:headbang: