• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congratulations Phil Heath!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats bro!!!!!! We all here cant wait to see whats in store for you in the future.

Goku69

Goku69

awesome performance ... like everyone said you have an amazing future. Next olympia it's Heath vs Victor imo, going to be amazing. Maybe Wolf will fix up his flaws and surprise everyone ... we shall see!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tunen, I love your avitar. Congrats Phil!!What do your arms measure?lol

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Hey phil only you and i believe rich gaspari are the only people to place 3rd in their first olympia, great job and btw both you and gaspari have taken conditioning to a whole nother level...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratz Phil. You increased a lot your weight and still managed to keep your great proportions.

msuman

msuman

You didn't let your fans down, Phil. You looked simply amazing. The judges had to pick Dex or Jay, but you were the true champion. It's sad that politics always comes into play, but you will have your Sandow next year.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fantastic debut position. Have to say I am glad Dex has won a Sandow!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Grats Phil your the best!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

yeah...Heath is the man. deserved better placing tho...2nd place would be the right decision for judges

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is why he has so many fans:

C

crossfirebmf

I agree bc until this year I thoyght you were all hype, but damn you've made improvements unlike your competition...cough..jay..cough...

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you all for those posts, man I trained my butt off and I am just excited to be third. I know that a lot of people were highly critical upon my decisions in bypassing this show (2yrs i know haha) but I think I have earned the confidence of many. I am very excited for Dexter because he accomplished his dream/goal and he now has to really train/prepare for all of us hungry bber's next year. I am just pumped for next year as the hype is going to be rediculous, but I will train my hardest ever (to date) so I can continue living up to the high expectations. My trainer Hany Rambod and I haven't decided on which show will be next, but we have agreed that we will bring a new and improved "Gift" in '09 that hopefully shocks the world!

All the best guys!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you all for those posts, man I trained my butt off and I am just excited to be third. I know that a lot of people were highly critical upon my decisions in bypassing this show (2yrs i know haha) but I think I have earned the confidence of many. I am very excited for Dexter because he accomplished his dream/goal and he now has to really train/prepare for all of us hungry bber's next year. I am just pumped for next year as the hype is going to be rediculous, but I will train my hardest ever (to date) so I can continue living up to the high expectations. My trainer Hany Rambod and I haven't decided on which show will be next, but we have agreed that we will bring a new and improved "Gift" in '09 that hopefully shocks the world!

All the best guys!

Glad your having a blast man, and, can't wait to see how you'll do in '09!
your dedication is amazing man. excellent inspiration:xyxthumbs::imcoolurnot:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yo

All the best guys!

Yea Phil, everyone knows you "should" have beaten Jay..but third is soo awesome your first tme! You already have something other veterans don't, NO INJURIES..keep it that way and you WILL be the best.

Oh yea, and I heard Flex Wheeler on no bull radio saying you were amazing because the only thing people can "look hard and maybe find wrong with you" is the narrow clavicles...man like he said, don't listen to that crap..you will get wider and wider, because you got some uncanny delt mass dude..good luck!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. dexter and vic can't beat this fit ever .. I think phil need this form for the Olympia 2009 ..will be so untouchable!!!!!

sans2aqdsq0titreseb3hx6.jpg

D

drexel1234

his conditioning is just out of this world he is a bigger better dexter imo cant wait to see heath vs. victor vs. wolf vs. dex its gonna be amazin and throw in kai jay and branch the winner of next years olympia is gonna be somethin special.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Congrats again man! Watching you in your first Olympia was truely something incredible and inspiring to watch.

I'm with Drexel1234 on his comment, next year's Olympia is going to be nuts if all goes according to plan in respect to no one getting injured.