• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congratulations Phil Heath!

B

Batmanx007

Thank you all for those posts, man I trained my butt off and I am just excited to be third. I know that a lot of people were highly critical upon my decisions in bypassing this show (2yrs i know haha) but I think I have earned the confidence of many. I am very excited for Dexter because he accomplished his dream/goal and he now has to really train/prepare for all of us hungry bber's next year. I am just pumped for next year as the hype is going to be rediculous, but I will train my hardest ever (to date) so I can continue living up to the high expectations. My trainer Hany Rambod and I haven't decided on which show will be next, but we have agreed that we will bring a new and improved "Gift" in '09 that hopefully shocks the world!

All the best guys!
I for one thought not jumping into the Olympia immediately was a wise decision. I'm sure others would have liked to see you in the O earlier, because of the fanfare surrounding you, but in my opinion you proved urself correct in sitting out a couple of years and bringing a tremendous package into the 08 Olympia. Can't wait til 09. Congratulations

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you all for those posts, man I trained my butt off and I am just excited to be third. I know that a lot of people were highly critical upon my decisions in bypassing this show (2yrs i know haha) but I think I have earned the confidence of many. I am very excited for Dexter because he accomplished his dream/goal and he now has to really train/prepare for all of us hungry bber's next year. I am just pumped for next year as the hype is going to be rediculous, but I will train my hardest ever (to date) so I can continue living up to the high expectations. My trainer Hany Rambod and I haven't decided on which show will be next, but we have agreed that we will bring a new and improved "Gift" in '09 that hopefully shocks the world!

All the best guys!

ooh shit a better phil than now :ughnoes: :ughnoes: