• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congratulations Phil

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey all!

I'll be working on the same areas that I did for this year, back, upper chest and shoulders. I plan on being a bit bigger than the Arnold, but more importantly drier than the Arnold. I'm in for the fight of my life as these amazing athletes won't let up an inch for sure so all I can do is just bring my best effort everyday no matter what the circumstances.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Hey all!

I'll be working on the same areas that I did for this year, back, upper chest and shoulders.
Bigger shoulders? :ughnoes:

Thanks for the continual updates, Phil.

samsam

samsam

Hey all!

I'll be working on the same areas that I did for this year, back, upper chest and shoulders. I plan on being a bit bigger than the Arnold, but more importantly drier than the Arnold. I'm in for the fight of my life as these amazing athletes won't let up an inch for sure so all I can do is just bring my best effort everyday no matter what the circumstances.

Words of a true champ, wish u all the best dude.
Bringing up delts?! Well, you're the pro.:hsughr:

weR4221

weR4221

Hope to see ya BETTER in olympia . and good luck on the new DVD:xyxthumbs:... any guest pose in NY this year???

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hey all!

Sounds really good :xyxthumbs: But bigger shoulders?..is that possible ? :ughnoes:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is working on getting wider, that will help him a lot

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be attending the NY Pro and also guest posing in Long Island on May 31st.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
he is working on getting wider, that will help him a lot

We know that Deathmaggot, but Phils structure has reached or is close to reach its full potential in width IMO

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome Phil and congrats.

chad vader

chad vader

Delts we trained at Germany,and i think those were great! After a little pump they where amazing as you see in my avatar

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chad vader

chad vader

Delts we trained at Germany,and i think those where great! After a little pump they where amazing as you see in my avatar.
And what a personality and Finns like him too in forums.performed an interwiev in finnish radio station NRJ and he made very good impact as an Pro- bodybuilder. This kind of spoke persons this sport needs. :xyxthumbs: