• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Costa is an upcoming UFC middleweight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
The 26-year old Brazilian Paulo Costa is currently the toast of the town with his stunning victory over former UFC champion Johny Hendricks. It was all Costa in the first round and Hendricks failed to finish the 2nd round. Costa has now 12 wins all by knockouts. Expect the young Brazilian to be in the top 10 and set for another big fight in the coming months.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I always trust the fighters fom Brazil to bring some flare, and I think it is just from what I have seen from only a handful of people but nonetheless it appears to ring true. Sounds like a name that I might have to keep in the back of my mind to look out for.
 
Top