• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Couture vs. Lesnar LIVE streaming link

Kanav

Kanav

awesome, thanks champ :xyxthumbs:

good to know I can still watch live even with my satallite going down

Kanav

Kanav

AND now I owe you an apology for kissing randys ass as much as i did :ughnoes:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome fight !!! brock is the man !!! thanks for the vid bro :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what I been saying but certain people have been doubting Brock Lesnar and his wrestling abilities lol.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what I been saying but certain people have been doubting Brock Lesnar and his wrestling abilities lol.

It wasn't that. Lesnar didn't even really use his wrestling abilities for that matter. He was very cautious, both on offense and defense, as to not make a mistake, which I was surprised with. He almost seemed content being against the cage, looking like he felt safe from a quick knockout from Randy or something.

He will have a harder time against the winner of Nog/Mir.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YEa he was very cautious ever since he made the mistake of placing his foot in the wrong place against Mir. If he stays his current course and works on anti-submission work he should be perfectly alright.

The funny thing is this fight could have destroyed Couture's career and future advertisments and movie career as well. With this win Brock is def going to be in some upcoming movies. His physique.. oh yea. IT will be great for Randy to make a comeback though but doubtful at his age.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YEa he was very cautious ever since he made the mistake of placing his foot in the wrong place against Mir. If he stays his current course and works on anti-submission work he should be perfectly alright.

I'd agree, he's a specimen, but the problem is he could make a mistake like he did against Mir, and the match could be over in the blink of an eye.

The funny thing is this fight could have destroyed Couture's career and future advertisments and movie career as well. With this win Brock is def going to be in some upcoming movies. His physique.. oh yea. IT will be great for Randy to make a comeback though but doubtful at his age.

I'm not so sure it's that, Randy lost to Chuck Liddell twice in the span of 1 year in 2005-2006, and he's lost 6 of his last 12. There's no shame losing to Lesnar at all, and Randy has a good "warrior" type look for movies.

Though, I truthfully think Brock's penis tattoo will hurt him with possible media appearances, lol.