PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Very nice info indeed Creator!and I love ur sidekick tim! two very well informed guys!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Haha thanks a ton bro! Tim's a smart fella and I have learned a lot from him.Very nice info indeed Creator!and I love ur sidekick tim! two very well informed guys!
Tip 1Always always always, make sure you incorporate scapular retraction into any pushing or pulling movement.
"[...]the scapulae should stay "pinched" together during the entire movement.
Thus, you're not supposed to use the full range of motion that is possible in pulling exercises (e.g. Seated machine rows, lat-pulls, barbell rows)?
The static retraction of the trapezius muscles is superior to allowing them to stretch throughout the movement and end the concentric phase by retracting them?
Please reply!
Thankful for the regular tips you've been writing tho santasmile
^^ Well I just learnt something out of that as well. I was only aware of three functional regions of the traps.


Tip 7
If I were to ask for a raise of hands from people who have had rotator cuff problems, I am sure that you all would take both hands off the key board and raise them high!

^^ I'd give you reps but apparently I rep you too much already!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.