tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
^^ So why not just do the olympic lifts properly and do sprints on cardio days?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
^^ So why not just do the olympic lifts properly and do sprints on cardio days?
haha tim290280 your retarded
I agree that just training is a good thing, but I guess I'd prefer to see people not potentially hurting themselves. Olympic lifts aren't something you just do cross-fit style and not hurt yourself eventually. Especially for us over 30's. But his cross-fit style could be potentially safe (i.e. no high rep cleans) and a lot of fun. I asked the question to get him to elaborate on his training and consider other options as much as anything.IS said:Just the fact that he has teenage boys means he's probably in his late 30's at least, and probably isn't training for athletic competitions. My point was that he probably enjoys crossfit-like training, and more power to him.
If he was training to be a competitive athlete, olympic lifts and sprints would be ideal... but if your "average joe" enjoys a particular form of training, that is a great thing.
I agree that just training is a good thing, but I guess I'd prefer to see people not potentially hurting themselves. Olympic lifts aren't something you just do cross-fit style and not hurt yourself eventually. Especially for us over 30's. But his cross-fit style could be potentially safe (i.e. no high rep cleans) and a lot of fun. I asked the question to get him to elaborate on his training and consider other options as much as anything.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.