• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Current Leg workout

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
What do you think of my leg workout

-------

Olympic Bar Front Squats - 4 sets 12reps

Leg Press - 3 sets 12reps

lunges- 3 sets 12 reps

(i perform these lunges by placing the leg i`m working on some stacked plates so my leg is like 15cm or so from the ground, whilst my back leg is on the ground. I keep my legs constantly on the ground and i`ll lower myself to perform the lunge without going back and forth)

Romain Deadlift (i perform it slightly differently so as to get a better stretch on my hamies whilst not taxing my back)
4sets 12reps

Standing or lying leg curl
4sets 12 reps

calf raises 4 sets 12 reps

--------

all weights are adjusted so that towards the last reps of the last 1 or 2 sets i`m either at my max. ie working to failure

I will perform this workout once a week but i will alternate, one week everything to failure. the next week slightly below that. And in that week where i am not training to failure i`ll switch the lunge with leg extensions

What do you think of this workout? and i WANT to include jeffersons, should i just throw it in there at the end of the quad part?
Any help on performing the jefferson properly? From what i felt, it targets the inner thigh and what seemed like my glute-hamstring tie-in area
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
if i could perhaps get a reply concerning the jeffersons it would be very useful
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
maybe split your leg routine up on 2 different days
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
why?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Dunno, looks good enough for me. Just make sure your weights increase.
 
Top