• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CUTLER INTERVIEW OLYMPIA SERIES 9 WEEKS OUT

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow he does look good

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..seems solid !!!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks coach! he looks big and full, hopefully this year will be one of his best apperences and he can retire as a true champ.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He looks really good. And it makes my really excited to see that he FINALLY use good form on atleast those excersices we saw. That might give him a more polished look. Or at least I hope it does :)

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking really good

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wooohooooo the series again :D

and starting with jay :D:D:D:D

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a picture perfect example of "Cannonball Shoulders" :ughnoes:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"Road to Olympia time again?" remember when Coleman used to say this :D, definatelly we'll miss him :tear:
i've always heard Jay saying nice words about Coleman, but from Ronnie... not too many.. :dunnodude: ..so respect to Jay because he always is a nice guy :2:

on topic: congrats to Cutler, he looks great so far, already shredded and those shoulders.. especially the hole left arm when he's doing concentration curls, his bicep peak looks amazing :ughnoes:
on a side note ..i've never seen Jay doing decline bench, but seems to work good for him, you can see his chest pumped as hell ...and those sounds "yep yep yep" at the start of decline presses, are familiar :D

good luck to Cutler, i think this olympia will be a great one and thx for sharing COACH :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Road to Olympia time again?" remember when Coleman used to say this :D, definatelly we'll miss him :tear:
i've always heard Jay saying nice words about Coleman, but from Ronnie... not too many.. :dunnodude: ..so respect to Jay because he always is a nice guy :2:

i think we all admire someone superior to us, we hate him obviously, but we also feel respect and admiration, jay knows he is far inferior to ronnie, and thats why he is so humble towards ronnie

meanwhile ronnie knows he is far superior and somewhat he doesnt feel like kneeling to anyone else in this planet, but ronnie is not an arrogant king, so he is still loved among the fans

i mean, jay is so fucking great, but also ronnie is, in his way, but he also is, ronnie doesnt use compliments, but i cant say any single bad word about ronnie's behaviour

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hes lookin really good! cant wait for the olympia!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good interview. But I feel people are still giving him shit about last year. Was I the only one that felt Jay felt awkward at some points ?

I know it was foul play, but Jay knows it... why does everybody have to smash it in his face in every god damn interview.

Anyway, Jay looks great and I finally understand what he says xD
His exercising mentality has evolved, which is awesome. All around it seems great. Can't wait for how he matches Wolf/Dex/Heath, or if he can.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ did u know you deserved to win 2001?
why is muscletech so fucking good?
what the hell would you do without gakic leukic and pookic?

and now: why you sucked at 2008?

those questions are and will always be a MUST

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay looking great this far out !!! 2008 MR OLYMPIA !!! 3 times baby :hsughr:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man, awesome vid!

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks coach, Jay does look good. #3 this year

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
saw this yesterday, was very impressed, it looks like hes bringing one hell of a package this year.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
saw this yesterday, was very impressed, it looks like hes bringing one hell of a package this year.

Agreed.
Jays muscles looked a lot harder.Check out his chest when his doing crossovers.:coolguy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed.
Jays muscles looked a lot harder.Check out his chest when his doing crossovers.:coolguy:

ye, and from those new pics, his midsection looks tight as hell too, and his right leg and right arm looks better. seriously, i think we may very well see the best jay ever this year.