M
MrWeapon
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2007
- Messages
- 105
- Points
- 18
My cycle of Sustanon & Trenbolone Finishes in 2 weeks.
It has been a great 12 week cycle. I have gained 8kgs.
What i was thinking is straight away after this cycle finishes.. On week 13, to begin a cycle of 600mg Test Enanthate + 400mg of Boldenone per week.
Boldenone 10 weeks. Week 13-23
Test Enanthate 20 weeks. Week 13-33
I'm thinking of running test until the end of the year.
Diet is perfect, training is on the spot.
Any opinions?
It has been a great 12 week cycle. I have gained 8kgs.
What i was thinking is straight away after this cycle finishes.. On week 13, to begin a cycle of 600mg Test Enanthate + 400mg of Boldenone per week.
Boldenone 10 weeks. Week 13-23
Test Enanthate 20 weeks. Week 13-33
I'm thinking of running test until the end of the year.
Diet is perfect, training is on the spot.
Any opinions?









too much for waayyy too long.
The dosages are mild and he is stacking them pretty well with each other. The length is a bit long but it is pretty common.
, but ya just keep tabs and you will be fine. And to what Serb says about PCT. I have heard it both ways. Some say it will be harder once off if you are on for a while and some say its the same after a certain time. I have no experiance with really long cycles but all the guys who I have talked to that are serious with their year round cycle have pretty much agreed with Serb.