• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Da Wolf Flex Magazine Covers!!

  • Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Crappy lower back but da biggest MM in da business!:bullwhip:
big1o-1.jpg


big3u-1.jpg

Execpt for Dennis James:p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
1st and 2nd are awesome!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
first is fucking impressive!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He's getting bald... and he's huge.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
The first is the best!!:)
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
looks like a bit of photoshop went into his arms
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I like the name label; because no-one would remember him based on recent performances.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
His shoulder-tricep tie ins look totally shooped in that 3rd pic. Flex doesnt change the athletes shape, only the lighting and filters so im assuming he was just in fantastic shape during that photoshoot...
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
All look good but I like 3rd one the most
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
His shoulder-tricep tie ins look totally shooped in that 3rd pic. Flex doesnt change the athletes shape, only the lighting and filters so im assuming he was just in fantastic shape during that photoshoot...
Agreed, his shape looks different, in a good way.
Now if only he could actually come on stage like that..
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
I like the third one, but all looks good :)
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Everyone is always so angry to be on the cover of Flex.
 
Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
33
Points
6
Wolf's arms are looking good in pic three. A rare sight.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
518
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
887
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
586
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top