• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Damn shes cute

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
The Aussie accent makes her cuter :keke:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^by the way, this is dridderz girlfriend :carduindisguise
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
2rqhvv7-1.jpg
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
The Aussie accent makes her cuter :keke:

alot of the asians in baltimore that are there for college, have like new zealand accents and british accents. alot of guys like that.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude.... she is annoying but cute i'll admit.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
If i taped her mouth shut, i'd hit it.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
meh, I'd pass. She's not even hot, I give her about a 3 outta 10.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
meh, I'd pass. She's not even hot, I give her about a 3 outta 10.

you picky SOB. your a complicated guy lol. me on the otherhand in all honestly i think every girl is beautiful in their own way. i would never just rejected a girl. of course 500lbs bad acne and black ring around her neck is just gross im talking about girls not circus freaks :keke:, i think this girl is mad cute.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
you picky SOB. your a complicated guy lol. me on the otherhand in all honestly i think every girl is beautiful in their own way. i would never just rejected a girl. of course 500lbs bad acne and black ring around her neck is just gross im talking about girls not circus freaks :keke:, i think this girl is mad cute.

this is why I get better looking females than you too.


/theweapon fail.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
your sister and mother are up there with you right now, I should probably give them a call though.

lol. no seriously. im not picky man if your picky your always gonna be alone. there maybe a girl thats super nice makes you feel comfortable, but you wont date her cause maybe her nose is a little big or some bullshit, then youll never find anyone bro. if your waiting for a supermodel then your gonna be waiting. and in all honesty we arent much of a prize either. most girls want buisness men who have money and cars. do you have that? cause i dont. lol. we are in no position to be picky and thats the truth.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
lol. no seriously. im not picky man if your picky your always gonna be alone. there maybe a girl thats super nice makes you feel comfortable, but you wont date her cause maybe her nose is a little big or some bullshit, then youll never find anyone bro. if your waiting for a supermodel then your gonna be waiting. and in all honesty we arent much of a prize either. most girls want buisness men who have money and cars. do you have that? cause i dont. lol. we are in no position to be picky and thats the truth.

I'm pretty, I don't know what you're talking about lol. So I can get the women I want and can afford to be picky.


btw, what time does your mom get off work so I know when to pick her up.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
131
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
D
Replies
13
Views
8K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
4
Views
3K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Daniel Andersson
Replies
6
Views
3K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
Top