• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Henry Vs Kevin English {NY Pro 2008}

Who wins?

• Total voters
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Henry. English midsection is just too bad, despite having great legs form the side.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Henry imo though he need some more lat spread

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i gave it to henry for a much better overal package

MetalMX

MetalMX

David looks to have some varicose veins in his legs. I prefer Henry's physique, something just looks off about English he looks sick to me.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they both look like shit.

Dude you are dumb David Henry has an awesome physique. He was top 10 at the olympia i dont think a shitty physique could have done that.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

no doubt david henry takes this one

P

PiC

ill go with kevin.but david has not learned even now how to do a back double bi.he flexes his arms to far out

ironmogul

ironmogul

David looks to have some varicose veins in his legs. I prefer Henry's physique, something just looks off about English he looks sick to me.

Agreed. I don't know what you guys are seeing but English doesn't look that great to me. Better conditioning but his structure in my opinion just doesn't cut it. His legs look like they atrophied even though that probably isn't the case (Although his legs look more muscular and conditioned from the side and back poses. He had better hamstrings but didn't have Henry on calves) He looks horrible in the Abs and Thigh pose and only his arms stood out to me. In my opinion, English gets crushed in the Most Muscular. David Henry's traps and delts were better. His chest was thick but also topped those very aesthetic abdominals and while English had better developed inner thigh, his quads looked like a mess to me. Kevin's best pose to me was his Front Lat Spread but his legs were a distraction. He had great vascularity on him but David Henry had a more impressive physique.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

David Henry all the way. Much nicer physique too.