• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk 240lbs (Offseason Mini-Cut Pics)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you for the backup big ben......................on another note...dammmm that is freaking huge man haha, i thought when i hit 261lbs (probably around 20% bf) that I was huge lol, guess i was wrong

Turk u are huge! I am closer to 5'10.5'' so lb per lb we were almost the same size. You are dwarfing me now. I have not lifted seriously since 2008. I started getting dizzy spells, and found out i had compressed my cranial nerve 12. I did a serious of treatments while I finished school, and am feeling 100% again. I expect to start back training August 1st.

I love seeing that you have achieved all of your results naturally. Keep it up, you are clearly motivation for a lot of people, and those are the ones that really matter. I definitely respect your efforts and was presently surprised when I saw your updated pics. I look forward to following you on the professional natural ranks.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nope, I don't believe him. This turkey bloke has got on some mass building steroid like test enathante in the offseason and blown up like a porpoise. The comps he does too are meant to be drug free, that's a joke too. The lad is taking you for a ride. You dickheads will believe anything.

So I do roids too?...being 5'10 270?

You are just a new troll..

K

karl

Daniel Andersson - Sounds like you have all stats of being big mess of blubber to me, that or just a fat wanker. Plus why would I be even remotely jealous of this turkey jizz lad when he clearly is tickling himself up with some black jelly beans. The bloke is a cheater, plain and simple. He's got more water retention than Oprah Winfrey!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
trolling on all 4 of your posts, priceless.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Turk, looking beastlier than ever! And goddamn those arms still blow me away everytime I see them.

*waits for Lurker to see this thread and see what a proper physique looks like with massive arms, and how to take proper photos*

And Karl, get a life you asshat.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think Karl is just a jealous loser. Turks progress has been slow and steady and consistent. He has had a sponsorship for the last year so its not impossible to beleive that maybe he has improved the most this year because of his extra resources, heavier training and propper nutrition.

Cork

Cork

Turk, I hate you. I can't possibly work any harder in the gym and I look like shit compared to you. Keep doing what you're doing man. You motivate the hell out of me.

*edit- this is finally me in my avatar, so now you fellows can stop asking ;)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Turk, I hate you. I can't possibly work any harder in the gym and I look like shit compared to you. Keep doing what you're doing man. You motivate the hell out of me.

*edit- this is finally me in my avatar, so now you fellows can stop asking ;)

look great bro. If you train hard you may be let down by your nutrition?

Scotty

Scotty

Daniel Andersson - Sounds like you have all stats of being big mess of blubber to me, that or just a fat wanker. Plus why would I be even remotely jealous of this turkey jizz lad when he clearly is tickling himself up with some black jelly beans. The bloke is a cheater, plain and simple. He's got more water retention than Oprah Winfrey!!

So by your reasoning, Oprah is on the juice?:rofl3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I like to talk to closed minded people. Water retention is immediately associated with steroid use? This is your first error, only associating water retention with steroid use. Have you ever heard of the concepts of glycogen super compensation, starch water binding and creatine related water retention?

Stop creating self worth by attempting to take away from others worth with non evidence based accusations. Look in the mirror and reflect about what you are doing and start directing your criticism inward, it is a much more beneficial for progression mentally and physically.

Turk does not post pics to get praised, he posts them b/c he has legitimate fans on this board. As a bbing fan himself, Turk understands that the fans want to be in contact with the pro's they follow as much as possible so Turk creates threads like this one we are in currently.

Instead of being obviously ignorant and attempting to take away from Turks efforts by making false accusations just do not post next time, you only make everyone aware of your poor character.

Cork

Cork

Instead of being obviously ignorant and attempting to take away from Turks efforts by making false accusations just do not post next time, you only make everyone aware of your poor character.

Amen.

Pickle- When I do a "typical bodybuilder diet" all I do is get fat. When I cut, I lose a lot of muscle. So far I've only had my hand at 2 good bulking sessions and 2 good cut sessions. I feel like I almost have a hand on it, but it seems to be such a fine line for me that it'll take me a decade to be Turk's size.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Amen.

Pickle- When I do a "typical bodybuilder diet" all I do is get fat. When I cut, I lose a lot of muscle. So far I've only had my hand at 2 good bulking sessions and 2 good cut sessions. I feel like I almost have a hand on it, but it seems to be such a fine line for me that it'll take me a decade to be Turk's size.

Yeah and I dont want to sound disrespectful to Turk because im not this is more a compliment. From what I understand hes been training with weights since 13 as well. So he is 10 years of training to where hes at as well. Obviously hes only been seriously bodybuilding for the past 4 or so but still.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah and I dont want to sound disrespectful to Turk because im not this is more a compliment. From what I understand hes been training with weights since 13 as well. So he is 10 years of training to where hes at as well. Obviously hes only been seriously bodybuilding for the past 4 or so but still.

Thats not being disrespectful at all....I've always said I've been training since i was 13, I was a skinny kid always had abs and started banging the weights.

I graduated high school right around 180lbs, finished freshman year of college around 195lbs....then sophomore year of college is when I really started getting into bodybuilding after watching SiCk's videos (Bodybuilding: A lifestyle specfically). I then dedicated myself more to getting bigger and quit playing basketball because my mentor told me to choose one because doing both just wouldn't work (I was playing basketball almost everyday). Shortly after I met Derek and Joey........thats when the true journey began.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Karl has been drinking way too much Haterade... I have trained with Turk since he began his bodybuilding journey and know that he has never used juice (though he does look freakier than guys that do). He won his pro card as a natural in a tested show where they grab you right when you walk off stage and give you a piss test right there so how much more proof do you need?

There will always be haters like Mr. Karl, who's poor character and low self worth is extremely obvious in this thread, but I know that just motivates Turk even more.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone says on internet message boards, what matters is the hard work and dedication that Turk puts in 24/7 and the results speak for themselves.

Now i will wait for Karls response which will probably be extremely childish and immature and go something like "you are in love with Turk get off of his dick" which i can assure you i have never been on...

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk great progress, I'd say your living the dream of what everyone would love to be at your size naturally and potential I couldn't even imagine what you'd look like if you went on a cycle. Would you ever think of it?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
trolling on all 4 of your posts, priceless.
Well, his first post actually said this, though Rocky deleted it, and rightfully so:
karl said:
RONNIE WILL DROP A BROWN LOG IN JAY'S MOUTH AND HE WILL SWALLOW IT THIS YEAR. FUCK JAY THE FAGGOT. RONNIE WILL WIN EASILY!!!!!!!!!!
You would think a 32 year old would be a bit more grounded but, oh well, he's gone now.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
ey Turk, you've got internet haters and all, now you can really say you're a PRO hahaha.

And I agree, i'd take it as a compliment.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's unlikely Turk will ever have another progress thread without getting accused of using steroids. There was a thread on bodybuilding.com where he was accused for an endless amount of pages, even from pictures that were taken when he was depleted on low carbs and without a pump. He's certainly used to it by now.

Of all my friends into bodybuilding that say they are natural, Dave is probably the only one I can assure is telling the 100% truth.