• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk**MUSCLETECH SPONSORSHIP!**

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, it's starting to get boring, we are happy for u guys, now with a sponsor, but this is a BB discussion forum, not a MT advert.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are too easy. :music:

My feelings about Muscletech have not changed much over the years. I thought it would be funny if I could convince you all that I could go from one of the biggest Muscletech haters to a Muscletech ass-kisser just from something as silly as a contract for Turk.

Congrats to Turk, he deserves it for puting up with my (positive) criticism for 25 weeks. :gaysign:

Any time I use (!) multiple times on a forum post, you can be sure it's not serious

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
We got some gullible SOBs here... :p

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just asked a question....:D Good for Turk, some of there products all though over priced are decent, I liked Halo.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You guys are too easy. :music:

My feelings about Muscletech have not changed much over the years. I thought it would be funny if I could convince you all that I could go from one of the biggest Muscletech haters to a Muscletech ass-kisser just from something as silly as a contract for Turk.

Congrats to Turk, he deserves it for puting up with my (positive) criticism for 25 weeks. :gaysign:

Any time I use (!) multiple times on a forum post, you can be sure it's not serious

We all knew it Flex. it's cool.

I just had to catch you bashing MTech... LOL :rofl3:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never believed it for 1second.

though i gotta free sample of that nanovapor with my 4lb tub of casein protein, it did work pretty darn well, those warnings like "use one scoop to get used to the AWESOMENESS OF NANOVAPOR"etc etc shit is annoying, and even so on their other products (which i had free samples, didnt pay for) i took the whole packet (3servings) felt good, same type of effect i get from endorush, which also works really good while sipping before and during workout.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, they have some good products. Yes, they have some worthless products.

Yes, they are one of the most successful supplement companies. No, they not the best company to buy from.

But, hate 'em or love 'em, they are good for the industry. They reach out to the high school football players or the Arnold Schwarzenegger wannabe's, which buy their products and support the supplement industry, then the supplement companies support pro bodybuilders. So, it's best for the supplement industry and professional bodybuilding.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes, they are one of the most successful supplement companies. No, they not the best company to buy from.

But, hate 'em or love 'em, they are good for the industry. They reach out to the high school football players or the Arnold Schwarzenegger wannabe's, which buy their products and support the supplement industry, then the supplement companies support pro bodybuilders. So, it's best for the supplement industry and professional bodybuilding.

Thats the way i see it too, without them no sponsorships/no money making, all those pros spending hundreds of dollars and plus for food, and going around the world to guest pose, who pays for all of that? the supp company's or other sponsors. I hope the best for Turk and his future endeavors.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

well said Joseph!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Congrats to the sponsorship turk!

@ Flex...first you hate on muscletech, then Turk lands a contract and you love them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha thanks again everyone!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

word up to that. the only thing that irritates me about them are their ads with the outlandish claims. i can get over that though for all the other good they do for the sport.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in all reality I believe that they really do have good supplements.......b4 i got my sponsorship I actually purchased intravol for a during training drink since I am now hitting all of my weak points twice a week....I researched a bunch of different drinks and Intravol had a large amount of very good ingrients in it such as maltodextrin, wazy maize, creatine (4 different types), bcaa's, lecuine (3 diff types) etc. etcc etccccc.........and i am not just saying this for endorsement reasons! Just look at a lot of their supplements and you will see that they put a lot of proven ingrients in it

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in all reality I believe that they really do have good supplements.......b4 i got my sponsorship I actually purchased intravol for a during training drink since I am now hitting all of my weak points twice a week....I researched a bunch of different drinks and Intravol had a large amount of very good ingrients in it such as maltodextrin, wazy maize, creatine (4 different types), bcaa's, lecuine (3 diff types) etc. etcc etccccc.........and i am not just saying this for endorsement reasons! Just look at a lot of their supplements and you will see that they put a lot of proven ingrients in it

my only issue is how much they charge for their products. beyond that, and the advertising they do, i actually think they're the best supplement company out from a product standpoint. i agree that nothing they sell is low quality or is anything but excellent, it's just a tad overpriced is all.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my only issue is how much they charge for their products. beyond that, and the advertising they do, i actually think they're the best supplement company out from a product standpoint. i agree that nothing they sell is low quality or is anything but excellent, it's just a tad overpriced is all.

Agreed but you really do get the most out of every supplement they have.....it's actually unbelievable at the amount of ingredients their supplements have, my training partner and I actually joke that they try to put as much ingridents in every product as possible........as I said with Intravol i was going to buy regular BCAA's caps for around 25-30 dollars but then when I looked at Intravol it not only had BCAA's but a laundry list of other notable ingrients and it was like 40 dollars online

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
creatine (4 different types)

The only creatine worth taking is monohydrate. This is the type that has been studied for many years and proven to work. Others are less compact, there's no point in adding an ingredient such as creatine citrate for any other reason than to make the product look
cooler.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only creatine worth taking is monohydrate. This is the type that has been studied for many years and proven to work. Others are less compact, there's no point in adding an ingredient such as creatine citrate for any other reason than to make the product look
cooler.

creatine monohydrate is in it! :borat: