• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

David Turk (Natural Monster) 4 Weeks Out

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
2lnzcsi-1.jpg
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
very thick, side tricep is just out of this world, amazing
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
great job thus far bro! Keep it up!
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Awesome man.... Great progress!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
WOOOOW.... arms are truly INSANE.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Looking fucking awesome bro.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
awesome, i love his physique :)

his gluteus ain't bad either :gaygay:
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I'm relatively new to this forum and I can't seem to find mention of what show you'll be in (you have a crapload of threads to browse through, haha). What show is it?
 
N

Natural Beef

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
5
Points
1
Looking good in "bad light" means your ready! Good shape for 4 weeks out, i would suggest prioritising legs particularly hams and calves from here on in though because they are behind the rest of your physique.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome veinage man, also, looking lean, and huge,.
keep it up.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
More pics we just took.

3444oeg-1.jpg

2hgxv5u-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Holy Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a change in these pictures and the ones on the first page
 
Top