• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Deadlift - Shoe's or bare feeted?

R

rocco-x

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
113
Points
18
always liked to wear my workboots usually unlaced for both but since most gyms ban them now just regular old reeboks work for me.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
i just wanted to point out that I believe its barefoot not barefeet. thats about all I could contribute to the discussion

It is barefoot or it is bare feet. Barefoot is the term that is used, bare feet is the description of the action or state.
 
Sentinel

Sentinel

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
450
Points
16
I've Deadlifted both while wearing shoes and without - just in my socks. It doesn't matter to me as long as the shoes I wear and totally flat-footed. You need your feet to be flat when you Deadlifting with zero heel inclination. As long as you have that, I think it is a matter of comfort to choose between DL'ing with shoes or barefoot.
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Bare feet all the way
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
56
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
42
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
SteelPhysique
Replies
5
Views
243
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
SteelPhysique
Replies
5
Views
359
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top