Robcardu
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 4,816
- Points
- 38
Shoes and a thong, thats it.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Shoes and a thong, thats it.

I think that everyone who has owned or does own a pair says they are worth every penny (from my research into buying a pair).
The hard part is sizing considering that you have to order them online.
i use asics running shoes or DC skating shoes or some flat puma shoes... i dont really care either way, it all feels the same to me since i have really bad flatfoot.
i use weightlifting shoes for squats and they are worth every penny imo.
allthough they are not a must i can definitely recommend buying a pear.
Be careful when you mention fruits, you might attract the Kai Greene haters.For consideration to the OP, let's stay on topic and not start talking about fruit.

Like Tim said, don't use running shoes for lifting, they're meant for running for a reason. They are practically the complete opposite of what you should be lifting in.dilatedmuscle said:i use asics running shoes or DC skating shoes or some flat puma shoes... i dont really care either way, it all feels the same to me since i have really bad flatfoot.
Hey Tim, do you think the Chuck Taylors work well with Olympic lifts, too?
I have really noticed a difference deadlifting in socks only (barefoot basically) Squats I prefer flat foot shoes to barefoot.
Actually I like training barefoot, but I really do appreciate shoes more when squatting heavy than deadlifting. Deadlifting feels very natural in barefeet, squatting I often feel like I prefer having the shoes on.
Squatting barefoot should have advatage by strenghtening the foot area right? I remember when I first started squatting barefoot I had nice pump in my calfs and foot area. Haven't used any shoes since the beginning of june and I love it!
i use weightlifting shoes for squats and they are worth every penny imo.
allthough they are not a must i can definitely recommend buying a pear.
I don't deadlift barefoot because I deadlift Sumo style... although the chucks aren't much protection, they do help a bit if I dump the weight on my foot.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.