• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Deads with legs or back?

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Oh..I don't know what to say. I hope I made it clear. no matter ;)
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Daniel Andersson
Replies
8
Views
4K
tkD
tkD
Hypocrisy86
Replies
27
Views
7K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
17
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top