• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Debate challenge: Ironslave vs. Rageking's sister (Paul vs. Obama)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those who were in the chat last night, Rageking claimed that Ron Paul was loony "because his sister said so." He later went on to state that we were uninformed and brainwashed. Thus, I am proposing a one on one debate:

The debate topic: "who is the better candidate, Ron E. Paul or Barack Hussein Obama?"

Rules of the debate are as follows:

1) The words "hope" and "change" are forbidden from the debate, doing so will result in an automatic loss.

2) Arguments that revolve around statistics must be accompanied by a source. For example, if the statement is "We need the federal government to fund education", this must be sourced (preferably with an official document release) showing how much funding it currently provides.

3) Strawman issues about either candidate are forbidden. For example, stating that Obama will not tolerate wars is not acceptable, since he has voted for funding of the Iraq war and won't commit to ending it by 2013. Statements about which candidate supports what must be accompanied by a source (speech clip, article written, vote history, etc). These issues are also subject to examination of the candidates consistency in the particular topic.

That's all I can think of for now, if I think of any others I will add them. I look forward to winning this debate.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets bring it. Paul>>>>everyone

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm the only one that had the balls to debate Ironslave, and it turned into one of the greatest threads on MuscleMecca.

:food-snacking:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm the only one that had the balls to debate Ironslave, and it turned into one of the greatest threads on MuscleMecca.

what were you and Slave debating? do you have a link to it so i can check it out?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

I would debate him. It's just that he's smart enough to know not to disagree with me.

PS: Pics of the sister? :ughfingers:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would debate him. It's just that he's smart enough to know not to disagree with me.

Your avatar is not a credible source to refute any points I would make in a debate. :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no pics:uhoh2:

ill start something in here maybe tomorrow :spy:

anyone who call me dumbass again not invited to the asc sleepover:gaygay:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahh, the good old Cutler vs. Coleman threads bring back memories.

Wooo debates!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no pics:uhoh2:

ill start something in here maybe tomorrow :spy:

anyone who call me dumbass again not invited to the asc sleepover:gaygay:

I didn't call you dumbass :dunnodude:

And no need to do something as drastic as cancel sleepovers.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Anyone who doesn't support Ron Paul is a dumbass.

I said it.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then tech not invited
flex getting close from being scratched off list:ughnoes:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
sorry. I have just never heard a legitimate reason why someone wouldn't support Ron Paul.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my opinion, the worst thing about Paul is how opinionated he is. He's written many articles/books in his day, so there's far more information out there to use against him. Also, the fact that he ran for president 20 years ago doesn't help, but somehow there is still very little you can use to attack him because in the end he almost always comes out right.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my opinion, the worst thing about Paul is how opinionated he is. He's written many articles/books in his day, so there's far more information out there to use against him. Also, the fact that he ran for president 20 years ago doesn't help, but somehow there is still very little you can use to attack him because in the end he almost always comes out right.

He has a lot of info out there, but none of it can be used against him. The only things that can be used against him are lies.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has a lot of info out there, but none of it can be used against him. The only things that can be used against him are lies.
They always come at me with the argument that Paul believes the left is going to war over Christmas.

:disgust: