• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dennis James 05/01/08

Member70353

Member70353

Banned
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
204
Points
0
Dennis James was guestposing in Schorndorf (Germany) on May 1st.

bw0185cq9-1.jpg

bw0271fj2-1.jpg
bw0272zz5-1.jpg

bw0273cs7-1.jpg
bw0275ju6-1.jpg

bw0276no1-1.jpg
bw0282cp7-1.jpg
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
His legs look a bit smaller?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He looks much smaller then he used to.
Around 260-265lbs I would guess. Good look for him, needs to bring his legs up a bit though
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks overall smaller, but his legs are lacking too much. His MM is still very impressive.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
looks great near to his hernia recovery!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
any person nearly to hernia recovery? i could be outdated bros!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Looks softer than I've seen him before, but surprisingly the midsection looks in really good control.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looks smaller, especially his legs(which were already lagging compared to his upper body), but as rocky said, his midsection really does look tighter...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
Definitely looking forward to seeing how DJ looks dieted down with a smaller frame. But as everyone else has said, his legs seem to be lacking hopefully he can bring them up.
 
I

iglooliver

Banned
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
30
Points
0
woohoo getting smaller and healthier that dennis
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Maybe he's doing a Levrone, taking some time off the gear?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I just saw Dennis James guestpose a couple of hours ago and he can really put on a show.

Btw I heard that he didn't train at all from August 2007 till January 2008 because he was sick. No wonder he has lost some size. but I will say that he is still FUCKING big.
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
i have to say, he does look smaller. But, his gut control looks a heck of a lot better. The bloat is gone!
 
Edy

Edy

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
28
Points
3
Big boy.. with a great most muscular
 

Similar threads

FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
807
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top