• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James Blog update (includes a pic)

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Las Vegas here I come !
Finished my 2 day shoot and all went great. I had alot of fun shooting with Kevin Horton who is an outstanding photographer. I usually don't do photo shoots when I'm in my carb depleting phase since this is when I look the worst but this time it's all a little different working with George really showed me that it is possible for me to look like I usually do a few weeks out from a show. Even being depleted with less than 70g of carbs a day for 5 days I'm still somewhat big and full and from now on it's just a matter of putting a bit of carbs back in starting tomorrow and dropping some water which I will totallly leave up to George. He proved to me a few times this year that he knows how to get me in shape and dial me in the final days before the show.
I feel ready and I really can't wait to display my physique come Friday and Saturday. I will post a sneak peak for you the fans to see what DJ is bringing to Vegas

See you at the O

DJ

dennis_04-1.jpg

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"He knows how to get me in shape"...from a pro-bodybuilder with 10 years experience this sounds a little bit funny...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Always looks sick in these pics before a show.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Again, Mr Olympia in a tank top.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good, don't think he'll look that good on stage...

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis James pre-contest gym pics in a tanktop allways looks sick. we'll see how he looks on stage tho..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might just make the top 10

M

Mobster

"He knows how to get me in shape"...from a pro-bodybuilder with 10 years experience this sounds a little bit funny...

I agree in principle but sometimes we're too close to ourselves to see us as others do. It's the old 'Dr heal thyself' thing. I'd bet he can give out advice without too much worry but take it from himself... harder.

Plus, as with many top condenters, he'll have freakish genetics... it becomes that much harder to apply some of the advice from guys who look 10x better than most on fries.