• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf 11 weeks out

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, it might just be the angle of the pics, but it looks like Dennis really brought up his lower lats. Impressive!

Freight Train Dennis. If he nails his conditioning, he's gonna cause some major upsets at the Olympia this year.

Kudos to him!

(FYI, Dex needs to do something drastic. Without some major improvements, he's gonna be overtaken soon by the youngbloods.)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Dennis is looking huge. It does look like he has brought up his lower lats. Dexter is looking huge as well!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No need to be worried about his waist. He is nowhere near the O stage but in 11 weeks I am confident he will have that same small waist we know and love.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf is amazing. Do Dexter's legs look bigger or is it just me? I know its not contest time but damn those guts are huge! They'll shrink I'm sure...just amazing how the stomachs can change so much.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex's legs look bigger than ever and Wolf looks solid. James appears to have brought the waist in (which was his aim), but the legs still need some work.

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Go Wolf!!! Damn that dude's quads...insane

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis looks awesome aswell as Dexter. Dex looks to have put on a little size and i cant wait to see what they both bring come September.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really cool pics thanks demostenes. man do wolf's quads look ridiculous, imo his best bodypart now. i don't think waist size will be an issue at all for dex and wolf, they'll bring it in by the O. DJ seems to be trying to address the waist issue as well and doing a good job.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone know when DJ's next comp is?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ europa super show august 14th i believe. i know he is doing the show i'm not positive on the date it could be the 17th. he needs to nab a qualifying spot for the O.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Midsection will never be a problem for Wolf, Oh My God, he looks better than Dennis and Dexter together, his arms, oh my God, better, awesome triceps, VASCULAR biceps for an off season period and crazy legs that still can be full of details and cuts, calves can be better but is a matter of time and training over years, lats ultra wide, dam, I see him as a Runner Up or the Mr. O in case Jay and Vic arrive without shape

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolfs calves look alot better im impressed

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ europa super show august 14th i believe. i know he is doing the show i'm not positive on the date it could be the 17th. he needs to nab a qualifying spot for the O.

Thanks man and I see you arguing with Tim alot and dont worry he tries to start little fights with me and I just ignore it :xyxthumbs: !!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work posting the pics mate!

powerfulman

powerfulman

Here's the video.:xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive never seen Dexter so massive!!Fn monster!!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Da Wolf has got some massive legs.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, great improvements! He looks amazing! Can't wait, I think he may have what it takes to knock Jay off the top of the mountain. I am really hoping he nails his conditioning.
Dennis James looks good too, and Dexter looks the biggest I have ever seen him as well. Should be a hell of a Mr O even without Kai and Victor