• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dennis Wolf "In the trenches"

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
He looks HUGE1 Thanks for posting tkD
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
his back looks 10x better. I can't wait to see what he looks like on a back lat spread now that his back is so wide, and his waist is just as small.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Haha Great Minds think some of the things alike... I actually wanted to end my previouse post with that remark ... but only the "haha ... 7 days son!!":tiphat:

BTW I'm a big fan of Phil... but hate it when "Philies" think he is better than Flex or the greatest ever or shit like that... your boys never gunna win O ... he will always be dwarfed...:tiphat::imcoolurnot:

You will eat your words one day!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Haha Great Minds think some of the things alike... I actually wanted to end my previouse post with that remark ... but only the "haha ... 7 days son!!"
.. hahaha ..ok friend .. just 7 days !! .. :food-snacking:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
You will eat your words one day!

Ok how about this... since I'm a fan of Phils... if he does win ... I'll printout this thread and will eat the printout and send you guys pics of doing so.....

NOW

Beau and Coach will you guys do the same if your boy gets beat????
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Ok how about this... since I'm a fan of Phils... if he does win ... I'll printout this thread and will eat the printout and send you guys pics of doing so.....

NOW

Beau and Coach will you guys do the same if your boy gets beat????

phil for president my friend!! ..:linedrunk:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. AND more Coach's shots!! ..hhaha


captura30jz6-1.png



captura29if6-1.png



captura28xi4-1.png



captura27vk9-1.png




​
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
thx for the update Lion and COACH :2:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Hey Coach can you please share with us a bigger version of Phils photo that youre using for Avatar... thanks

And oh by the Jays gunna win it... Phil might com e2nd but "they" will never give the title to Phil not this year not next not ever :tiphat: but please do share that Avatar :methman:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Hey Coach can you please share with us a bigger version of Phils photo that youre using for Avatar... thanks

And oh by the Jays gunna win it... Phil might com e2nd but "they" will never give the title to Phil not this year not next not ever :tiphat: but please do share that Avatar :methman:

.. friend THIS PICS IS READY .. here inside this Thread !!! ..:linedrunk::xyxthumbs:
.. http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/phil-heath-md-mag-pics-30195.html
.. I dont know why cant see this pic there ..enjoy!! ..


heath10mk4-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
903
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
593
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
BigArvin
BigArvin
Top