• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf speaks about the NYP and gurus..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never said that he should not do deadlifts...

You inferred that dead lifts would not change his genetics. By saying that it seemed as though wolf dead lifting would serve no effective purpose b/c his genetics have doomed wolf to possess a mediocre back regardless of development. Your post makes genetics appear to be THE factor not just A factor.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You inferred that dead lifts would not change his genetics. By saying that it seemed as though wolf dead lifting would serve no effective purpose b/c his genetics have doomed wolf to possess a mediocre back regardless of development. Your post makes genetics appear to be THE factor not just A factor.

Wereas phenotypic expression is a combination of genetics and environment (often stated as 50:50 ratio). As such development is influenced by a range of factors, not least of which is the training.

I'm sure oldez was just taking issue with the supposed link made between the anatomy points and deadlifting. This was a point I clarified above.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Reading all of this, I realized how out of my league this is...so I wont comment:bitelip:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Whhhaaaattt? He never inferred that... if you think he did then its your inference of his comments that needs correction!!! How about this... from your "You inferred that dead lifts would not change his genetics." can we infer that you are saying excercise CAN change genetics?????:doh::doh::doh:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in reality no one here knows what he does, what he must do and what his genetics are. This is all speculation.

R

Ruhlforever

One recommendation for Dennis Wolf. If you know everything and if you did your own nutrition and prepartion in what It was your best ever 2007, try to buy a T Bar for home and do thousands of T Bar and Deadlifts and hyperextension to correct your big big problem that is your unexisten loweback. Another point is why haven't you trained your calves properly, properly that is clearly seen that they've lost a lot of size, try synthol, try sport injections or man go surgery.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whhhaaaattt? He never inferred that... if you think he did then its your inference of his comments that needs correction!!! How about this... from your "You inferred that dead lifts would not change his genetics." can we infer that you are saying excercise CAN change genetics?????:doh::doh::doh:

I meant physique. I wrote that after work and was tired. This is me correcting myself.

He was acting like wolfs genetics have doomed wolf to a average back and dead lifting would not be able to improve his back development to any beneficial level bc of his genetics. I agree with Tim, that deadlifts will benefit Wolf, even if he does not have genetics as good as Kai or Phil. Wolf can still put more size and thickness onto his back, dead lift is a very effective way to do this.

Replace the word 'genetics' in the first sentence of my original post with the word 'physique' and that is what i meant to type.

oldez

oldez

Maybe you should take some anti-estrogens, because you are twisting what I say like a woman.

"It's not what he said, but the way he said it" :doh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Maybe you should take some anti-estrogens, because you are twisting what I say like a woman.

"It's not what he said, but the way he said it" :doh:

aside from that being uncalled for, i lol'd