• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 on ESPN+ pay-per-view!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WBC heavyweight titleholder Wilder (42-0-1, 40 KO) and
challenger Fury (29-0-1, 20 KO) will be clashing on February 22, for their most anticipated rematch.

The fight will be streaming live on ESPN+ on Saturday night, so be sure to order it on PPV.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a bout that I can't afford to miss. I'm clearing all my schedule for tomorrow night because I have been waiting for this for a while now. From what I saw in the last conference, the two of them shoving each other around and exchanging words, this is going to be one of the most entertaining fight of 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People thought Tyson Fury was kidding when he told Deontay Wilder that he was going to knock him out in the 2nd round. I mean he was a little bit off, because he did it in the 7th round, but the point is he did it. Fury dropped Wilder two times in the 7th and finally stopping him with a bunch of
shots at the 1:39 of the seventh round to win by TKO to become the WBC heavyweight champion.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG!!! This fight was totally worth it. There is no more doubt in my mind that Tyson Fury is the better boxer.
Fury went in for Wilder in the first round like a crazy person, leaving him without a chance to breathe. From there, Fury pretty much dominated the whole of the seven rounds. I'm so glad a got a chance to watch this fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most people were expecting Wilder to do better than he did, against Fury. Fury started strong and ended strong, while Wilder was still trying to figure out what was happening to him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most people were expecting Wilder to do better than he did, against Fury. Fury started strong and ended strong, while Wilder was still trying to figure out what was happening to him.

Fury came in to murder Wilder, and that he did!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like a lot of people lost money on this fight. I hope Wilder comes back strong.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like a lot of people lost money on this fight. I hope Wilder comes back strong.

Wilder will definitely come back stronger and I bet he will be a champion again!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what Tyson fury said about Deontay Wilder in the post-fight interview, "He is a warrior. He will be back, he will be a champion again, but I will say the King has returned to the top of the throne."

So I don't have any doubt in my mind that Deontay Wilder will be back better and stronger.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what Tyson fury said about Deontay Wilder in the post-fight interview, "He is a warrior. He will be back, he will be a champion again, but I will say the King has returned to the top of the throne."

So I don't have any doubt in my mind that Deontay Wilder will be back better and stronger.

Fury said that? I'm not that surprised though, Deontay Wilder is a beast!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The crazy thing is that Wilder has won 42 bouts and 40 of those are KOs!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there is a rematch clause in their contract, I'm not sure, but if there is, it would be one of the most epic fight of the last decade i.e if it's marketed well.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A rematch clause was set in the Fury vs. Wilder 2 contract, so it is very likely we will get a Fury vs Wilder 3. Also, fight promoter Frank Warren kind of hinted that the fight might take place in the UK, at Old Trafford perhaps.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A rematch clause was set in the Fury vs. Wilder 2 contract, so it is very likely we will get a Fury vs Wilder 3. Also, fight promoter Frank Warren kind of hinted that the fight might take place in the UK, at Old Trafford perhaps.

At Old Trafford? That would be amazing! I mean, can you imagine all those people coming out and filling the stadium just to witness the final battle of the beasts!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you seen the videos of Wilder still giving his fans hope. He is definitely going to trigger the rematch clause in their contract.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you seen the videos of Wilder still giving his fans hope. He is definitely going to trigger the rematch clause in their contract.

I saw one of him saying that the king will be back and bunch of other things.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope Fury vs Wilder 3 will happen way later in the year.