• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 on ESPN+ pay-per-view!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope Fury vs Wilder 3 will happen way later in the year.

Same here. November or December should be the perfect time.

I hope The Corona Virus will be done with us by then, because this is one fight that has to happen.

These are tough times. First, we need to pray that everyone remains safe from COVID-19, and then we can worry about this fight later.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope Fury vs Wilder 3 will happen way later in the year.

Same here. November or December should be the perfect time.

I hope The Corona Virus will be done with us by then, because this is one fight that has to happen.

These are tough times. First, we need to pray that everyone remains safe from COVID-19, and then we can worry about this fight later.

Well said. This is no time to be worrying about entertainment. We have better things to deal with, like preserving life. Fighting will still be here after The Corona Virus is dead.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nowadays, I just spend most of my day in the house playing video games, since there aren't any sports left to watch. COVID-19 has fucked all of us.