• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

Mr.Olympia 2008

img_58761204394537-1.jpg

img_58811204394538-1.jpg

img_58931204394541-1.jpg

img_58941204394541-1.jpg

img_58881204394539-1.jpg

img_58921204394541-1.jpg

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alone, Dexter doesn't look as impressive as Phil Heath. Standing side by side, however, Dexter manages to look more impressive than Phil, I think.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alone, Dexter doesn't look as impressive as Phil Heath. Standing side by side, however, Dexter manages to look more impressive than Phil, I think.
I agree. That's really strange thing but it is very true. It's a close call between those two.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think the thing is that Dexter standing next to Phil makes you see that Phil is not in as good as condition as he looks when comparing the two. However, Phil has more muscle so we will see what the judges are going to pick. Besides, Phil is not that off compared to Dex.. hell, everyone looks off when compared to Dexter.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the thing is that Dexter standing next to Phil makes you see that Phil is not in as good as condition as he looks when comparing the two. However, Phil has more muscle so we will see what the judges are going to pick. Besides, Phil is not that off compared to Dex.. hell, everyone looks off when compared to Dexter.

Phil having more muscle ? But I thought Dex was smaller and weighted more :confused:

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex looks real good - I know what you mean about when he stands by Phil. They both look great though.