• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter Jackson Arnold Classic Pics

  • Thread starter Mr.Olympia 2008
  • Start date
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
268
Points
16
Img 58761204394537 1

Img 58811204394538 1

Img 58931204394541 1

Img 58941204394541 1

Img 58881204394539 1

Img 58921204394541 1
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
That`s the winner for me !!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Dexter looks awesome:coolguy:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Alone, Dexter doesn't look as impressive as Phil Heath. Standing side by side, however, Dexter manages to look more impressive than Phil, I think.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Alone, Dexter doesn't look as impressive as Phil Heath. Standing side by side, however, Dexter manages to look more impressive than Phil, I think.
I agree. That's really strange thing but it is very true. It's a close call between those two.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Alone, Dexter doesn't look as impressive as Phil Heath. Standing side by side, however, Dexter manages to look more impressive than Phil, I think.

I think the thing is that Dexter standing next to Phil makes you see that Phil is not in as good as condition as he looks when comparing the two. However, Phil has more muscle so we will see what the judges are going to pick. Besides, Phil is not that off compared to Dex.. hell, everyone looks off when compared to Dexter.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I think the thing is that Dexter standing next to Phil makes you see that Phil is not in as good as condition as he looks when comparing the two. However, Phil has more muscle so we will see what the judges are going to pick. Besides, Phil is not that off compared to Dex.. hell, everyone looks off when compared to Dexter.

Phil having more muscle ? But I thought Dex was smaller and weighted more :confused:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Dex looks real good - I know what you mean about when he stands by Phil. They both look great though.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Dex looks good as allwayz.... Not really much else to say.
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
He looked great! Is it just me or do his lats look a bit lower?
 
Top