KaiGold
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2014
- Messages
- 4,464
- Points
- 108
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Beast mode!
EACH ATHLETE WILL RECEIVE
A GOODIE BAG FULL OF SAMPLES!
EACH ATHLETE WILL RECEIVE A SHOW T-SHIRT!
TOP 5 WILL RECEIVE NIELS ANDERSEN AWARDS!
OVERALL WINNERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
Cardillo Exclusive DJC CHAMPION Weight Belt Autographed by Dexter
CJ Elite and Glam Competition Jewelry Gift Certificate
Versa Gripps
Pro Tan Gift Pack
UN Gift Pack
Nutrex Gift Pack
Gaspari Gift Pack
AND A ONE HOUR Q/A SESSION (W/PHOTO SESSION) SUNDAY MORNING AT 10AM WITH MR. OLYMPIA & 9X ARNOLD CLASSIC CHAMPION DEXTER JACKSON! (This will be recorded and aired in one of his upcoming YouTube Videos)!
Throw back Thursday!! Don't know when this was but just know it was back in the day. ??! Crazy finding pics of me I've never seen before. This is why I was nicknamed the Blade!! Thanks guys.. keep them coming!!
Told y’all I put in work this year! If you can’t see the difference from left: 2016 and this year @mrolympiallc on the right.. your ass better not ever talk bodybuilding to me. Lol!
Flash back Friday Let’s take this thang back to 2000. Can’t believe I’m still at it. I’d truly like to thank God and my parents for these amazing genetics!! With no lose skin anywhere,No wrinkles nowhere, crazy ass metabolism, the ability to do only 20 min of cardio a day for few weeks, only a couple sets of abs a week and continue getting better at 48 is crazy!! I truly feel like I can do this at least 5 plus years at a high level. Not saying I will but I feel great!! You all know my famous saying.. I look old in face but this body still 20 years old. ??
Now that’s what you call an anatomy chart! The fine detail you see up close vs. what you can’t see under those hot bright lights on stage! ????
See you guys this weekend at the Ft. lauderdale fit expo Oct. 21-22 at the Ft. lauderdale convention Center. Get -$10 dollars off at the fitexpo.com using my code jacksonfl17. I’ll be at my @builtbyblade booth #1221 so come through and say what’s up!!
National Arm day!! ? Jk jk! It’s been 5 weeks since the @mrolympiallc and your boy is still in shape. ? I wonder how many others that competed in the Olympia can say that? Just saying! ????? Professional on and off stage Baby!
Dexter Jackson at the 2006 Mr. Olympia!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.