• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter Jackson Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Throw back to when people started calling Dexter Jackson. The blade
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Bitch to beast..

#transformationtuesday left: 1995 @ 187lbs
Right: 2018 @ 240lbs That’s a 23 year difference. Who wins between the two? #dex #dexter #dexterjackson #dexterjaxksonclassic #dexterjacksonproductions #mro #mrolympia #mrolympia08 #blade #built #builtbyblade
The Blade
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Looks like the Blade is never going to retire!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson with Busta Rhymes and Charles Glass.
The Blade
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson with Pavol Jablonicky and Paul Dillett in 1999!

#Repost @mrolympia08 with @repostsaveapp

・・・

#tbt #tbt️ #throwbackthursday This was my rookie year at the 1999 Night of Champions! 20 freaking years ago!! ??*♂️what an honor to have placed 3rd and stand next to these to amazing guys Pavol Jablonicky and @paul_dillett These were the days!! #dex #dexter #dexterjackson #dexterjaxksonclassic #dexterjacksonproductions #mro #mrolympia #mrolympia08 #blade #built #builtbyblade

IMG 20190411 184907 489
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is an amazing picture of Dexter Jackson!

Dexter Jackson:
"Found this photo the other day on IG and I must say.. how the hell people get photos of me that I’ve never seen? I’ve actually never ever seen this photo! ??*♂️ I remember the shoot and I may have a image or two from the shoot but I’ve never seen this particular one. This photo I believe was taken in ‘08 a couple days after I won the Olympia title.. Anyway it’s dope AF so thanks to the person that found it. "
Dexter Jackson
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson classic coming up in July!
Dexter Jackson Classic
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The Blade in Venice!
[Instagram]BwndxzBDbMN[/Instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson looking swole!
Dexter Jackson
 
Top