• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter Jackson with Six Star

durantb

durantb

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
101
Points
18
I thought he was with muscle tech but it like six star is own by muscle tech.
 

Attachments

  • ath_dexter_jackson_home.jpg
    ath_dexter_jackson_home.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 475
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
sick pic!!!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
damg. MT dropped him? im assuming he has no media contract either, he had an interview in RXM.

He should do smaller shows and wreck shop. I would like to see him return to the IronMan
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Dexter could win the ASC in 2011 if he shows up. You never know when Kai Greene would **** up his contest prep.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
@msvf - its funny because its true

@Johnny- thats random, i didnt know that.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Six star is supposedly an "economy" brand of Muscletech.
So I assume this means instead of increasing your lean muscle mass by 400%, you'll only increase it by 300% if you use their products.
 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Six star is supposedly an "economy" brand of Muscletech.
So I assume this means instead of increasing your lean muscle mass by 400%, you'll only increase it by 300% if you use their products.

hehehe thats funny.

Come to think of it, havent you had that avi for many many years? i remember seeing i a long time ago and loling
 
Top