• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter seemed to disrespect the OAK

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if anyone else saw the interview after dexter won the arnold classic but did it seem to you that he was a little rude to arnold. His answers to Arnold's questions seemed to be a little smartass.

you might be able to find the video on bodybuilding.com

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i dont think he disrespect arnold in any way, he's just trying to be funny :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
...or Arnold just asked him the most retarded questions imaginable and Dex was fending for his life to answer them.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
...or Arnold just asked him the most retarded questions imaginable and Dex was fending for his life to answer them.

+100

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couldnt have said it better brizzy...Dex comes across like an arrogant prick In person for sure

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couldnt have said it better brizzy...Dex comes across like an arrogant prick In person for sure

damn eh? i would have thought the total opposite..

C

crossfirebmf

He wasn't disrespecting Arnold. He was making fun of his sponsor's, Muscletech, products bc they suck.

bb4life

bb4life

I don't like how he downplayed the actual difficulty of the sport, trying to make it seem like its easy as hell for him.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like how he downplayed the actual difficulty of the sport, trying to make it seem like its easy as hell for him.

he wasn't downplaying it.. it is easy for him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weird, dex seemed pretty cool when i met him at the arnold..

mightymouse

mightymouse

He was just answering a dumb arse question the way it should have been answered....

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep

he wasn't downplaying it.. it is easy for him.

This is very true. And i don't know where your getting that Brizzy, because he just seems to me like a laid back nice guy, especially in every interview.

He and Arnold were trying to be entertaining, and yes, no offense to Arnold, but those were some stupid questions lol

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can someone please link the video?

who's really to blame anyway.. Arnolds been a bit dicky sometimes, and so has Dexter as well

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually the answers were good and funny...
After all asking "How many hours a day did you train for the contest?" is like "How much can you benchpress?"...
Arnold asks the same dumb questions every year,but it's funny because of the answers(look at my sig)...

S

scR

Dexter would have never disrespected anyone. The questions Arnold asked this year wasn't quite professional, but Dex told him the truth (about training and posing). And with muscletech suppls it was just playing.. But writing that Dexter Jackson told his secret how to win AC by Muscletech is just lame or I guess it is another joke.

D

d.capodiferro

i think arnold was quite embarassed because the winner of the competition that rapresent himself is not the kind of body should have.
i don't think he likes small and "pretty" bbers like dexter