• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter winning slide-show

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
DSC_2287JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2289JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2290JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2291JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2294JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2295JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2296JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2297JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2298JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2299JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2300JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2301JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2303JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2304JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2305JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2306JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2307JPG-1.jpg


DSC_2308JPG-1.jpg




jay's reaction only brings to my mind humbleness, hope all champions could react like that
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
first time ms olympia is almost as big as mr olympia:keke:

jk, grats to dexter, i dont agree with the decision, but i respect it. and im glad to see jay acting like the champ he is even when faced with defeat.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
great set of pictures! congrats dexter :tiphat:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
the 3 guys look great, the 2 girls are hot... and ben weider... well.. yeah.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You just gotto know Jay feels like garbage for getting 2nd but he acts like a true professional. Props to jay for acting cool and congratulations to Dexter.
 
Cutler

Cutler

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Jay is the true champion!!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
I'm glad for Dex. Hes one of the best in the field. Always sharp but never the best on the Mr O stage. This year was his year and he deserved it. Next year its gonna be hard because there are some new guys with lots of talent.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Glad Jay was the first to congratulate Dex. Respect
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
I saw Jay's pics on Friday and thought that Dex or Phil were easy winners but that the politics game would be played again. Then last night I saw how good Jay looked and thought that if he won, he had earned it. He looked that good IMO. Great job, Dex. Now, get ready b/c here come Vic and Kai.
 
ruel

ruel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
269
Points
16
im glad that the tru winner wins the olympia...
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
well done to jay for putting on a brave face. Dexter deserved the win now the challenge for him should he choose to accept it is to try to retain.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
why is bob chick dressed like a pirate?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
FUCK YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally the man got it. Fucking ace. Best decision ever made by the judges. Dex deserved it so much, and I fucking "called" it yesterday.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
some joined comparisions


1jws3-1.jpg


5jqp4-1.jpg


3jye2-1.jpg


2jpw1-1.jpg


6jxs0-1.jpg
 
R

ryeguy1004

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
10
Points
1
Jeez jay looked night and day better but I was still glad to see dex win it
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
here's the vid, again i can't believe this :D






edit: laggy sound :tear:
 
Top